Online Payment of RRMAC Membership 2020
The preferred payment method is BACS or Paypal.
Just choose the option that is relevant to your needs.
- New applicants to join the Club must make contact with the Membership Secretary and gain acceptance into the Club before making any payment.
- Simply paying the fee does not buy membership.
- New members pay a one-off New Member Fee as well as the Club Membership Fee.
- After the February Club Meeting, if you have not already paid your membership, your membership will have lapsed and you will therefore have to pay the New Member Fee as well as the Club Membership Fee.
- Junior Membership of RRMAC is free.
- Junior Members must have BMFA membership, which is not free.
To be eligible to become a Junior Member, the applicant must be under the age of 18 at the time of joining the Club or when renewing their Club Membership.
A Junior Member will remain as such for the course of the year, regardless of age.
BMFA membership can be paid through the Club, any time between the AGM and the January Club Meeting.
After 31 December, BMFA membership runs out and you will no longer be allowed to fly at RRMAC until you have renewed your BMFA membership.
After the January Club Meeting, you will not be able to pay BMFA through the Club, instead you will have to make your own arrangements to pay the BMFA fee.
You can join/renew the BMFA by calling 01162 440028 or online by visiting the BMFA website or the BMFA Membership & Event Portal.
NEW - CAA Regulations
With effect from the 30th November 2019, the law requires that anyone operating an unmanned aircraft outdoors which weighs more than 250g (except control line models, rockets or balloons) is registered with the CAA and able to provide documented evidence of their competency.
Please note that members wishing to pay their CAA Registration fee via the club / BMFA will have to select the CAA Registration button on PayPal separately and make an additional payment from that for their club fees.
If you already have a PayPal account:
- the funds will be taken directly from your own PayPal account.
- you will be prompted for your PayPal log-in details before any payment is taken.
If you do not have a PayPal account:
- you can still use this page.
- simply enter your credit card details (as with any other on-line purchase).
All of the fees listed below include the handling charge from PayPal and our Club bank.
From 1 August RRMAC fees are reduced, for the remainder of the year.
RRMAC + New Member Fee £47.00 RRMAC + BMFA + New Member Fee £87.00 RRMAC Junior (Free) + BMFA £18.00 CAA Registration Fee via BMFA £9.30
Please do not make any payments until you are certain of the amount that you need to pay.
Ensure that you enter your name and BMFA number before making a payment.